Thursday, December 29, 2011

The beginning of a beautiful adventure!

Firstly and for mostly I would like to make an apology in advance for my grammar inaccuracies throughout my blog, I am not a great writer I do however have copious amounts of passion for my topic!

This was the year for change! I was sitting in the local Starbucks enjoying my regular Soya mocha in comfort (comfort being the key word); I was tired of my easy going sheltered life. I decided to change my life and book a one way ticket to Europe! This was easy enough I thought to myself (at least the booking part) and right up until I boarded the plane I had no idea what I was getting myself into. You always hear of people moving overseas and think to yourself ‘I should do that one day’, well my day had arrived and there was no turning back!



Me and my partner in crime

No comments:

Post a Comment