Monday, August 20, 2012

A day at the Zoo

This weekend was all about reliving the past and returning back to out childhood. It was Joe’s best friend’s birthday and we all decided to have a games weekend. We kicked off our weekend starting with a few ciders and a very competitive game of Cranium. I suddenly remembered how competitive I get whilst ‘winning’ cranium.
On the Saturday it was one of the hottest days we’ve had in London since I’ve moved here- so what do you do on the hottest day of the year you go to the Zoo obviously. I can’t believe how excited I got to see the Giraffes. It just goes to show no matter how old you get your never to old for the zoo (or face painting).

Earlier that day.....

Later that day......

Animals!!






(Too old for face paint- I think not!)


Hope everyone had a lovely weekend and made the most of the fabulous weather!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment